Specifications Required for Hyper V
- A Device which support Visualization.
- Windows 8/8.1 Pro or Enterprise 64 bit OS.
- 64 bit processor with Second Level Address Translation (SLAT).
- At least 4GB system ram.
Now After Installing Windows 8/8.1 Pro or Enterprise, Here are the steps to install Hyper V Virtual Machine.-
- Go to Add or Remove Service(Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features) and Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.
(click on the Image to Enlarge it)
- Mark on Hyper V and Click ok.
(click on image to enlarge it)
- Now You will see as in the image below:
- After Finishing the HyperV installation, Click restart and you are successfully installed HyperV on your Device.
Thank You For Visiting this Post: